Mold Inspection Services In Doraville, GA
Exposure to mold can cause health issues. The Center for Disease Control identifies some of the possibilities as stuffy nose, coughing, sore throat, skin rash, or itchy burning eyes. Individuals with respiratory problems, such as asthma, can have more serious reactions to mold. People with weakened immune systems will be more impacted by mold exposure. Not everyone suffers being around a mold, but if one person in a home may be negatively affected, a mold inspection may be in order. A mold inspector can help if it is known or suspected that there have been conditions in the home for mold development. They will assess the entire home with the goal of answering questions related to mold.
Top 10 Reasons Mold Inspection Companies In Doraville, GA Are Called
There are various reasons that mold inspections companies are called to assess homes. Sometimes people are reactive, and sometimes they arere proactive. Here are ten reasons why homeowners will call for home inspections for mold.
- A buyer is considering purchasing a home. They are concerned, based on some evidence or not, that there may be mold moisture issues in the home that might lead to mold.
- Someone new is joining the family in the home. Perhaps an elderly relative or new baby will be joining the family. Or perhaps someone who is recovering from surgery or is chronically ill will be returning home.
- A technician reports seeing some growth. While working in the home, the technician may see something that makes them think there is mold and tell the owner.
- The homeowner sees some growth they think might be mold. Dust or dirt can be mistaken for mold. The graphite that stains spaces beside door hinges can look like mold. It may well be mold. The inspector has the experience to know what to look for.
- A homeowner learns that there had been mold previously in the home. Or perhaps there had been mold in their home before.
- Someone in the home is experiencing health issues. The most common reactions to mold are some degree of allergy symptoms: cough, runny nose, headaches. There may be a more serious illness that results in those more vulnerable.
- The owner feels that something has changed in the home but cannot explain the change. It may be the feeling that the air quality is somehow different, the walls may feel sticky, or items with adhesive elements are coming loosened.
- The owner is selling the home. Perhaps the owner is looking for a quicker sale or somehow wants to put them ahead of other sellers. A mold inspection report might be what they are looking for to give potential buyers peace of mind.
- There has been water intrusion in the home. Excess moisture can lead quickly to mold growth. Any leak or flood situation may warrant a mold inspection.
- Bad smells in the home. As mold grows, it can give off noxious smells. This is especially important to note if the odors are new and continual.
Questions To Ask Mold Inspection Companies In Doraville, GA Are Called Company In Doraville, GA
Any reputable mold inspection company should be willing to answer your questions before you hire them. This list will help guide your questioning.
- Can you offer documentation that you bonded, licensed, and insured?
- How much time will the mold inspection take?
- What are your certifications?
- Will you give me at least three references?
- How will the results of the inspection be reported to me?
- Are you independent financially from all remediation companies?
- How many years of experience in mold inspection do you have?
- What are your fees?
- What equipment is used during your inspection?
- What is the mold inspection process?
The Best Mold Inspection Company Near Me Is Emergency Mitigation Services!
Making a decision about who to call for a mold inspection can cause stress. You want to be sure that a mold inspector is qualified and has the experience to thoroughly and accurately assess your home for mold. Emergency Mitigation Services is your best choice! We will be open about our experience, certifications, and process. Our goal is to help you and treat you the way that we would want to be treated. Place your trust in us - call us at 770-224-7611, and we will not let you down.