Mold Inspection Services In Redan, GA
Exposure to mold can cause health issues. The Center for Disease Control identifies some of the possibilities as stuffy nose, coughing, sore throat, skin rash, or itchy burning eyes. Individuals with respiratory problems, such as asthma, can have more serious reactions to mold. People with weakened immune systems will be more impacted by mold exposure. Not everyone suffers being around a mold, but if one person in a home may be negatively affected, a mold inspection may be in order. A mold inspector can help if it is known or suspected that there have been conditions in the home for mold development. They will assess the entire home with the goal of answering questions related to mold.
Top 10 Reasons Mold Inspection Companies In Redan, GA Are Called
With all the press given to the subject of mold, most homeowners are aware that mold might be a potential or existing problem in their home. Here is a list of the top ten reasons that mold inspectors are called by homeowners.
- Someone in the home is experiencing health issues. Allergy type responses to mold present are the most common, however more serious reactions can occur in those with weakened immune systems or respiratory ailments.
- Bad odor in the home. As mold grows, it gives off noxious odors. Musty or wet-sock smells are commonly used words to describe the smell.
- The owner is selling the home. They want to offer peace of mind and to potential buyers. This may mean a faster sale.
- A buyer is considering purchasing a home. They may want to be sure that they are not buying a home with existing or potential mold problems.
- A worker in the home reports seeing some growth. Often workers go into places in a home where the owner does not normally go. While doing maintenance or repairs, they may see some growth and report this to the owner.
- Someone new is joining the family in the home. There might be a new baby, an elderly person, or a person with a weakened immune system moving in. The owner wants to be certain of the environment to which they will be exposed.
- The homeowner sees some growth they think might be mold. The tiny black specks next to a door (graphite probably)and may think it is mold. Some dust particles can mimic mold. A mold inspector is trained to know the difference. And it may indeed end up being mold in some cases!
- A homeowner learns that there had been mold previously in the home. Sometimes the disclosure that is usually required for mold in a home is not made. Somehow - through a neighbor perhaps former technician - learns that there was mold.
- The owner feels that something has changed in the home but cannot explain the change. It may be a clammy feeling in the home, or the paint feels sticky, or plants are not healthy-looking as they used to be.
- Water intrusion has occurred. The owner knows that there has been a leak or flooding in the home.
Questions To Ask Mold Inspection Companies In Redan, GA Are Called Company In Redan, GA
Homeowners should want to know more about any company that they will be potentially hiring. Your home is a huge investment, and you will want to make sure that anyone you hire is competent. Here are some questions for you to ask.
- Can you provide three current references?
- Is your company bonded, licensed, and insured?
- How many years have you been a mold inspector?
- What equipment will you be using during the inspection?
- How long do you typically spend on a mold inspection?
- What are your rates for inspections?
- What certifications do you hold for a mold inspection?
- What can I expect in terms of learning what you found during the inspection?
- Exactly what do you do during a mold inspection?
- Are you financially independent from any remediation company?
The Best Mold Inspection Company Near Me Is Emergency Mitigation Services!
Making a decision about who to call for a mold inspection can cause stress. You want to be sure that a mold inspector is qualified and has the experience to thoroughly and accurately assess your home for mold. Emergency Mitigation Services is your best choice! We will be open about our experience, certifications, and process. Our goal is to help you and treat you the way that we would want to be treated. Place your trust in us - call us at 770-224-7611, and we will not let you down.